Monday 1 July 2024

Have a Merry and Bright Christmas

Hello there,

It's the first of the month again, so it's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Christmas in July. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.  


Card recipe

7 x 7 white card blank 
White hammered card
Silver mirri card 
Midnight blue pearl card
Creative Expressions Lattice Snowflake die set
Creative Expressions Festive Garland Edger die set
Tonic Studios sentiment die
Gems from my stash

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.


 Please also join us over at the 
 we'd love to see your makes.


2 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card and love all the die-cuts.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design - so elegant.

    Thanks for another great DT card for Pearly Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete