Monday 13 June 2016

Blue fairy birthday

Hello,
this is the card I'm using to enter the Tonic Win & Tonic competition, I made it for my sister-in-law's birthday. She likes fairies and one of her favourite colours is blue.

I used the Tonic Moonglade Wish fairy die cut in a silvery white embossed card and mounted on to dark blue card, then cut the fairy again in pale blue and mounted it over the fairy in the large die cut.

I also cut an extra set of wings in vellum and decorated the wings with Nuvo Pure Sheen diamond glitter. The side panels are decorated using the Dotty Lace punch, and the inside with the Star trail die, although you can't see that.

The sentiment is from the Miniature moments die set cut in the silver with a dark blue drop shadow.

I finished it off using some pearls as decoration.

Win & Tonic Blog

If you'd like to leave a comment that would be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment