Saturday 12 August 2017

Happy anniversary purple and white

Hello,
this is an anniversary card made for friends of mine.

I basically used two 7 x 7 cards with the backs glued together, I then scored the two fronts down the middle to create a folded back gate fold card.

To decorate the inside I had chosen a page from the Hunkydory Little Book of Anniversaries so I created a mat of lilac card to co-ordinate with the image. I matted the image on to purple card, and cut strips using the Tonic Intricate Frame DL layering die set from the same purple card to decorate the sides.

On the front I created panels from purple card on to which I layered rose patterned embossed card which I'd dusted with purple ink to highlight the embossing. I decorated the panels with the Tonic Happy Anniversary sentiment, Affections heart and initials cut using the Tonic Clarice alphabet, all cut from purple card.

I'm entering this for the Win & Tonic Challenge for July:Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment