Friday 27 October 2017

Engagement card and box

Hello,
One of my nieces announced her engagement a few days ago so I thought I'd make a special card for her, and a box for it too.

I started with a white 8 x 8 card blank and cut 2.5 inches off the right side of the front. I decorated the front with a purple mat and then cream card which had been embossed with the Tonic Amelia embossing folder. I chose a Hunkydory Engagement verse from the Second Little Book of Poetry and put it on a purple mat. I put this on the front with foam pads.

The inside of the card was decorated with embossed cream card on a periwinkle mat, and hearts decorated with the couple's initials cut using the Tonic Clarice die and Affections hearts. I created an area to write with cream paper on a purple mat and added the Celebrate Tonic Miniature Moments die.

To make the box I used the Hunkydory Adorable Scoreboard. I created a double mat using purple and cream card, and decorated it with cream card embossed using the Amelia embossing folder, the Affections heart and the couple's initials.

I hope you like this project, thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment