Saturday 2 June 2018

Fairy in the clouds

Hello,
here's my card for the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge for June, the theme is Mythical/Mystical/Anything goes. This month is just for fun as we have no sponsor so I decided to use something from my stash that I'd not used before. I'm trying to do this now as I've so much unused stuff!


What I used

White 8x8 card blank
American Crafts The Color of Memories background paper
Hobbycraft Periwinkle pearlescent card
Anna Marie Designs white stamping card
Fairy stamp and sentiment stamp from my stash - I think free with a magazine
Memento Grape Jelly ink
Tonic Trailing star die
Sizzix oval and rectangular pin prick dies
The small stars were from the Tonic die cuts and the larger one from a punch
I bought a Misti stamping platform a while ago as I'd tried stamping a couple of years ago and given up as I was rubbish at it. Using the platform has really improved my stamping.

I hope you like the card, please leave a comment if you've time - all are gratefully received! Please also join us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment