Saturday 1 December 2018

Christmas holly fairy

Hello,
another card made for the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, this one's for December where the theme - unsurprisingly - is It's Christmas! We're sponsored this month by Ike's Art and I've chosen the lovely Holly Fairy stamp.

What I've used

8x8 white card blank
Limetree Crafts' Evergreen and Berry red card stock, and a Bazzill mid-green card stock
Holly patterned paper which came free with a magazine
Tonic's Harrop die for the mats and layers, and Tim Holtz/Sizziz dies for the foliage
Crafter's Companion sentiment stamped in Versa Color Evergreen
Promarkers Ivory, Satin, Almond, Blush (skin); Antique Pink (lips); Pastel Yellow, Canary (hair); Gold (hair and wand); Holly (skirt); Poppy and Cardinal Red (bodice, gloves and shoes); Black
Red pearls from my stash to finish it off

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you've time.

Please join us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge sponsored this month by Ike's Art.



1 comment:

  1. WoW ! That is so beautiful. Fabulous colouring and the layout if super. I love the traditional Christmas colours :-) Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz & Merry Christmas

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete