Saturday 1 August 2020

Happy anniversary in blues

Hello there,
we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. This month the theme is Anything Goes so feel free to get your creative juices flowing!

I've made an anniversary card for my husband as my DT card which I hope will inspire you to join us.


Card recipe 

7 x 7 royal blue card blank
Royal blue and white card stock
Clarity Indian Summer designer paper
John Next Door Mosaic die and Stitch Dot square die
Crafter's Companion Heart die and sentiment die
Craftwork Cards Blue Card Candi

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft August #8 2020 ATG
The Creative Crafters Challenge #30 


Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave me a comment that you be great - all are gratefully received! 


I hope you like my card and that it encourages you to join us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month.

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant - love the colors in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Claire. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is just lovely x
    Irena, LTCCB

    ReplyDelete