Sunday 1 November 2020

Merry Christmas from the Christmas critters

Hello there,
we've a new challenge starting at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog today. The challenge theme this month is Christmas/Winter Critters.

I'm sharing the card with you here and hope that you will join us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month. Why not pop over and see what the DT have made for this theme, we'd love to see your entries.



Card recipe

8 x 8 White card blank
Lime Tree Crafts Green and Evergreen card stock
Patterned paper from a magazine
Di's Digis pre-coloured image
Tonic frame die
John Next Door Lesley's Twigs
Sentiment free with a magazine - I think!
Promarkers Holly, Poppy and Cardinal Red
Red pearls

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog #28 November Anything Christmas Goes


Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave me a comment that you be great - all are gratefully received!



I hope you like the card I made and that you will join us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see you there.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the cute topper
    Carol DT teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just fabulous Claire! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute, Claire! An adorable image, and I love the die-cut pine branches! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A that’s a super digi and I love all the other details Claire

    ReplyDelete