Thursday 1 July 2021

Autumn leaves are falling

Hello there,

Today's post is to let you know that we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog, the theme this month is your favourite time of the year. This could be Christmas, Easter or any of the seasons for example, the choice is yours. I've chosen autumn, I love the changing of the leaves and all the different colours this produces, plus I do like crunching through the dried leaves on the ground!




Card recipe

8 x 8 Kraft card blank
Copper mirri card
Clarity Indian Summer designer paper pad
Kanban trees stamp
Cardi-O stamps for the leaf border
Promarkers to colour the image
Tonic leaf embossing folder
Happy birthday die 
Skeleton leaves - found in my stash when having a sort out
Copper brads


I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them. 



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see you.


No comments:

Post a Comment