Saturday 2 April 2022

Believe in the fairies

Hello again,

Today I'd like to let you know that it's time for a new challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog, starting today. As usual it lasts for about a month so I do hope that you'll join us and share your makes.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the side bar on the blog. This month I had to make a card in a hurry as I was going to be away through most of March, so I made a bit of a cheat card! I used a Lavinia Scene-Scapes background and some free gift stamps to create a quick card.



Card recipe

7 x 7 white card blank
Black, purple and white card for the mats, cut using John Next Door plain and Stitch Dot square dies
Lavinia Stamps Magic Scene-Scapes card
Enchanted Woodland stamps from Creative Stamping Issue 83
 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.


Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.




No comments:

Post a Comment