Saturday 6 August 2022

Musical gnome

Hello there,

It's time for a new challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog which starts today. As usual it last for about a month so I do hope that you'll join us.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the side bar on the blog. 

This month I've chosen a musical gnome as my theme. I needed to make a birthday card for my brother who is very much into his music so when I saw this image I thought it would really fit the bill. I used CraftArtist to create the backing paper by adding different images to the Gamer Dude paper. 



Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blanks glued together to create the fold back card
Black card for mats and musical notes
Polkadoodles Music Record Collector Gnome images, and backing paper from Gamer Dude
Tonic musical notes dies and Deco die for the topper
Extra embellishments from Papercraft Essentials Issue 199

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do like to read them all.

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:

 



Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.


2 comments:

  1. What a smashing project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete