Thursday 1 September 2022

Happy anniversary

Hello there,

We've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. The theme this month is pink, pearls and sparkles., please use at least one of these on your project if you join in. I made this card for some friend's wedding anniversary. I was pleased with how it turned out so also plan to make a blue version for my brother and sister-in-law whose anniversary is next month. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.



Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Pink glitter card, white glitter card, pink pearlescent card
Heart embossed white card
Crafter's Companion Love die and embossing folder
Happy anniversary sentiment die, possibly Tattered Lace
Heart shaped pearls from my stash

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them and really do appreciate them



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the embossing and love die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card
    Thank you for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt creative crafters

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful stunning in fact. Fabulous design Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at Love to Craft and we would love to see you in our future challenges
    Elaine DT

    AAA Birthday DT
    Mix it UP DT
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Peace on Earth DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete