Saturday 1 October 2022

Boo! Says Winnie the witch

Hello there,

It's time for a new challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog which as always starts the first Saturday of the month.. As usual it lasts for about a month so I do hope that you'll join us. This month I've chosen a Halloween theme with a cute witch and some ghosts for good measure.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the side bar on the Challenge blog. 



Card recipe

7 x 7 purple card blank
Purple card and silver satin mirri for mats and for die cuts
Hunkydory purple pattered card for the background
Polkadoodles Winnie Wednesday Witch and Cat pre-coloured image 
Purple lacy ribbon - I thought it looked a bit like cobwebs
John Next Door alphabet die
Ghost stickers

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge October - Halloween 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.



Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.


2 comments:

  1. What a darling little witchie-poo surrounded by her ghostie friends, Claire! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design for your non-scary Halloween card,sweet little witch and cute ghostise! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete