Tuesday 1 November 2022

Christmas stags in the forest

Hello there, 

It's time to let you know that we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. As Christmas is only around the corner the theme this month is Happy Christmas! I've chosen to use some new dies I'd bough as the main focus, in fact most of the dies I've used are John Next Door ones. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.


Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Ocean Blue card for mats, sentiment and drop shadow effect
White card
First Edition North Star snowflake paper
John Next Door Majestic Ivy, stag scenes and sentiment dies 
Press Cut plain and stitch dot dies
Sue Wilson Pierced Square dies
Glamour Dust glitter

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge 161 November Christmas 
Unicorn Challenge #82 Christmas is coming

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and die-cut scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... thanks for entering lovely Christmas card into the challenge at Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete