Saturday 4 February 2023

Hearts and flowers from the gnome

Hello,

It's time for another challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog, which as always starts the first Saturday of the month. As usual it lasts for about a month so I do hope that you'll join us. This month I decided to use a pretty gnome image by Polkadoodles. I'm not sure yet who I will give it to, or on what occasion so I've not added a sentiment yet.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the Challenge Rules and in the side bar on the Challenge blog. 



Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Strawberry Sundae card 
White card and white flower embossed card
Polkadoodles Spring Gnomes digi set
John Next Door Layering Dies
Sizzix heart die
Vaessen Creative flower punch
"Diamond" gems and brads from my stash

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #1


I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.



Please also join us over at the 
Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.

12 comments:

  1. Aww, this is a sweet Gnomie girl and the colors are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable!

    I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    We hope to see you there.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful.
    Hello, I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    We hope to see you there.
    ~ Asha DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card. Super embossing, lovely embellishments and adorable image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles Challenge. Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete