Saturday 4 March 2023

Bluebell fairy

Hello there,

Welcome to another Challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog, which as always starts the first Saturday of the month. As usual it lasts for about a month, and I do hope that you'll join us. This month I decided to use images from the flower fairies by Cicely Mary Barker. They are from a kit which came with an issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft a few years ago. I made a card with the Rose fairy image a couple of years ago. 

The theme of the Challenge, as always, is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the Challenge Rules, and in the side bar on the Challenge blog. 





Card recipe

7 x 7 purple card blank
Lighter purple card embossed with the Tonic Amelia embossing folder
Gold mirri card
Bluebell fairy images by Cicely Mary Barker
Happy birthday circle sentiment, purple pearls and lacy ribbon from my stash


I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do like to read them, and really appreciate and which are left.



Please also join us over at the 
Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Claire. Love the beautiful purples. Thanks so much for sharing over at Love to Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete