Saturday 6 April 2024

Gnome and hedgehog buddies

Hello,

Welcome to another Challenge over at the Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog.  As always it starts the first Saturday of the month, and as usual it lasts for about a month. I do hope that you'll join us. 

The theme of the Challenge, as always, is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the Challenge Rules, and in the side bar on the Challenge blog. With the rename and relaunch of the Challenge Blog recently there are a few changes in what we mean by Fantasy, so it might be worth checking it out.

We also have a monthly optional theme, this month it's Gnomes, so I've chosen a Polkadoodles gnome image to use.


Card recipe

7 x 7 white card blank
Polkadoodles Hedgehog Gnome from the Spring Gnome set 
Kiwi green pearlescent card
Satin gold mirri card
Maximumcrafts Focal Frames dies
John Next Door corner dies
2 Jays Simple Sayings sentiment stamp
Memento Rich Cocoa ink

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge: 
Birthstone Challenges 8 optional theme of Birthday 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.



Please also join us over at the 
Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see you.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Claire love the cute gnome and die-cut corners.Thank you for joining us at Birthstone Challenges.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete