Saturday 4 May 2024

Floral unicorn

Hello,

Welcome to another Challenge over at the Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog.  As always it starts the first Saturday of the month, and as usual it lasts for about a month. I do hope that you'll join us. 

The theme of the Challenge, as always, is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the Challenge Rules, and in the side bar on the Challenge blog. With the rename and relaunch of the Challenge Blog last month there are a few changes in what we mean by Fantasy so it might be worth checking it out.

We also now have optional monthly themes and this month it's Unicorns, so I decided to use the Unicorn Magic kit by Anne Constantly-Carding, available from craftsUprintIt's a very pretty and flexible kit, and I've used it a few times now, picking one of the colours to use as the focus. It comes with backing paper, an insert, various sentiments, and images to create decoupage. As I'm rubbish at fussy cutting I just used the flat image, die cut it and mat and layered it. 



Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Tonic Essentials Card in pink and green
John Next Door dies: Square and Oval Plain and Stitch Dot Layering dies, Blossom flower die and Leafy sprigs die
Happy Birthday sentiment die from my stash
Pearls  from my stash

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.



Please also join us over at the 
Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see you.



1 comment:

  1. Such a majestic unicorn, the way you have framed this image really makes it so etherial.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge,
    we hope to see you in future challenges.
    Keep it Crafty
    Hugs Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete