Sunday 1 September 2024

Happy anniversary

Hello there,

It's the first of the month again, so it's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkle, and I've gone for all three with this anniversary card. I also made a box for it as it had some dimension to it with the roses. I used similar products for the box, I think the sentiment is a Tattered Lace one. My friends really liked the card. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.  





Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank 
White rose embossed card by Kanban, from many years ago
Pink card for the mats 
Image from a Hunkydory Little Book
Maximum Crafts Easy Frames dies 8 x 8 and 5 x 5
White roses dusted with Glamour Dust to make them sparkle
Pearls and pearl butterfly from my stash

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:




 Please also join us over at the 
 we'd love to see your makes.


1 comment: