Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Happy anniversary - in the pink

Hello and welcome.

This is my DT card for the Pearly Sparkles September Challenge #123 over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkle. I decided to make an anniversary card for my brother and sister-in-law. For my card I've used Pink card and Pink glitter card, plus added a few pearls to the centres of the flowers.


I also used an 8x8 cream card blank; cream cardstock; Maximum Crafts Blossom Easy Frame die and a Tattered Lace sentiment die, Crafter's Companion embossing folder and a lace ribbon bow from my stash.


I hope you like the card I've made. If you've got time it would be great if you could leave me a comment to let me know what you think of it. I would really appreciate it.


 Why not join us at the 
 Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month?
 We'd love to see your makes.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment