Saturday 6 February 2021

You shall go to the ball!

 Hello there,

We've a new challenge starting over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog today, which as usual lasts for about a month. I do hope that you'll join us.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the side bar on the blog, and I've taken fairy tales as my Fantasy theme.

I've gone digital again this month and used a CD called Fairyland, which has a Cinderella kind of theme to it. I've not added a sentiment yet as I might use it as a birthday card, but it could also be used as a prom card. So I'll add the appropriate sentiment when I know who I'm going to give it to.




Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank with the front folded back to create a Z fold card
Fairyland CD background papers and topper image
Limetree Crafts Royal Blue card
Hunkydory silver Mirri card
John Next Door circle and stitch dot circle dies
Blu Mica Magic to edge the topper
Silver card candi
Silver ribbon

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. 



Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.


No comments:

Post a Comment