Thursday 1 April 2021

Into the woods!

Hello,

I'm afraid I've not been very active here, so it's been a while since I posted, but unfortunately I've not been well. Pleased to say I'm picking up so will hopefully be posting more often.

Today's post is to let you know that we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog, the theme this month is something with a bird, animal or insect. My card included an owl and a rabbit so as they say 2 out of 3 isn't bad! I made it for a friend who loves nature, trees in particular, and walking in the woods. The challenge lasts for about a month and I do hope you'll join us.


Card recipe

Custom made card blank made using the largest die in the set
Tonic Mythical Glade Layering Die Set with the Wondrous Woods owl and rabbit tag insert
John Next Door Autumn Leaves dies 
Lime Tree Crafts brown, gold and cream card stock
Gold and copper pearl paper
Craft Artist Mica Magic copper and gold for highlighting 

I also made a box using the same dies and card stock, and added a Happy Birthday sentiment to it.



I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them. 



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see you.



No comments:

Post a Comment