Thursday 1 June 2023

Happy birthday unicorn

Hello,

This is a very special post for me as I was asked to be a Guest Designer at A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge blog when I won 2nd prize in their February challenge with my Hearts and flowers from the gnome card. As you can imagine I was absolutely delighted when I won 2nd prize. For my Guest DT card I chose the Unicorn Magic kit by Anne Constantly-Carding, available from craftsUprint

It's a very pretty and flexible kit, and comes with backing paper, an insert, various sentiments, and images to create decoupage. As I'm rubbish at fussy cutting I just used the flat image, die cut it and mat and layered it. 



Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Tonic Essentials Card in pink and lilac 
John Next Door dies: Oval Layering dies, Blossom flower die, Leafy sprigs and Happy Birthday
Corner rounder punch 
Pearls from my stash

I hope you like my card, and please do join in this month's challenge at A Perfect Time to Craft

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment