Thursday 1 June 2023

Riding Route 66

Hello there, 

It's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge which, as always, starts on the 1st of the month, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Make it Masculine. I made this card for a friend who live in the USA, and loves his cars, not just driving but also restoring them. He's driven Route 66 and he really loved the card. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.  


Card recipe

7 x 7 card blank
Brown card for mats, cars and sentiment and sentiment backing
Cream card 
Tattered Lace die set
John Next Door sentiment and Flag dies
Craft Artist Mica Magic for highlighting
Brads to spell out the name Mike 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.


6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card and dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect Man card, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Claire! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge! Enjoy your day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and I'm sure it was appreciated.

    Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete