Saturday 30 May 2015

Birthday card for Paul

Hello there,
another big gap between posts - been away on holiday. This is a card made for a close friend - bet you can't guess his name! I started with an 8 x 8 cream card blank and matted and layered it with brown card and beige script paper, which I'd also wrapped with cord before attaching them to the card blank. I used the Tonic Pretoria Alphabet dies and cut 2 set sets of letters one from brown and the other from cream, then inset the cream letters into the brown outer frame. I cut the Tonic Wild Brier Border Topper die set from brown card and inserted the matching sentiment.

I used the other sets of letter on a gift tag so nothing was wasted.



Thanks for stopping by, if you'd like to leave a comment that would be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment