Thursday 29 October 2015

Thank you card in autumnal colours

Hello,
this is a thank you card made in autumnal colours on a 7 x 7 cream card blank. The leaf design backing paper is Tilly Daydream by docrafts, matted and layered on to gold card and then copper card. I used the Tonic Square Sentiment Thank You die, such a flexible collection of dies, to cut the design from the copper card and mounted it on to a base cut from the gold card. I used the Tonic Bellus Buttercup flower die to cut a flower for the middle of the card, with a copper brad in the centre, I used the same brads in the corners of the card. I punched a Tonic butterfly from the leaf paper which I highlighted with gold gilding wax and added it to the bottom corner to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by, any comments are gratefully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment