Saturday 4 March 2017

Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog launch card

Hello there,
This is my first post for the new Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog, and I'm really pleased to be involved with a team of such talented ladies.

This card is a mix of items from CD crafting and die cutting. I started with a silver 8 x 8 card blank on to which I layered a dark blue mat. I created the image with the fairy and unicorn using CraftArtist 2 and the Fantasy Fairies digikit, and highlighted the wings with clear Wink of Stella. I also printed a background paper from the Snow Queen digikit which I layered on to the dark blue mat on the card.

I used the outer edges dies from the Thank You set of the Tonic Sentiments Collection Dies to cut a dark blue mat and a mat from silver card which matched the card blank, and from an inner edge to cut the image. From the same die set I used the fancy edge from Just a Note to cut the pattern into the silver card. I then layered them all up and attached it to the card using foam pads. I finished it off with a Tonic sentiment and an organza and silver bow.

I hope you like the card, please join us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog. If you've time to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment