Sunday 4 June 2017

Easter cross

Hello there,
this was the only religious Easter card I made this year. My non-religious Easter cards are here.

I started with a Pickled Potpourri image of a cross, stained glass window and daffodils, and picked out parts of the image in grey, green and yellow. I'm not a colourist so needed to keep it simple! I used the Tonic Deco Trellis die to cut the image out and then layered this on to a black mat I'd made using the same die cut twice and put on top of each other. The background is grey pearlescent card embossed with a brick embossing folder, and layered on to a black mat.

I made the sentiment using the PC and cut it and the yellow and black mats using a Spellbinders Petite Labels die. Both the topper and sentiment were put on the card using foam pads to add a little dimension.

Thanks for stopping by, any comment you'd like to leave would be really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment