Saturday 12 August 2017

Sun ray birthday card

Hello there,
Here's another go at paper piecing using the Tonic Sun Ray Scene die, the others are the Summer Cornfields and Sunshine and Flowers.

This time I cut the Sun Ray Scene die from kraft card, did a partial cut of the bottom from green Craft Perfect card using the textured side to represent the grass in the fields. The two shades of yellow were leftovers from the other cards.

I layered the kraft card frame on to cream card, then that on to gold mirror card and then finally on to a kraft card blank. I then paper pieced the bits into the frame. I cut the centre circle from gold card and layered it on to gold mirror card to match the mount. The sentiment is cut from a Kanban page of sentiments. 

I'm entering this in to the Win & Tonic July Challenge: Anything goes.

I hope you like this variation, if you've time to leave a comment it would be much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment