Saturday 6 October 2018

Happy Halloween!

Hello there,
Almost there with getting my new craft room finished, just my new desk to arrive now.

This is my card for the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge for October, as usual it's anything goes so long as it's magical/mythical but as it's October the optional theme has to be spook it up!


What I used

CraftArtist and the Spooktacular digikit.
8x8 black card blank
Created the complete card, printed it out twice and cut the house part out and mounted it on to black card
Added cobwebs using a Tonic die
Mounted the house image on the card front using foam pads.

I hope you like my card - it's not that scary is it? If you've time to leave a comment that would be great. Please join us this month at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, we'd love to see your makes.


No comments:

Post a Comment