Saturday 2 March 2019

The Queen of hearts

Hello there,
This  is my March card for the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, the theme this month is anything goes with the option of Alice in Wonderland. I'd nothing in my stash I could turn into Alice so thought outside the box a bit and have come up with this.


What I've used

8x8 Anna Marie Designs white card blank
Red card and black card for the matting and layering, white for stamping on
Black card for the "Drink me" bottle
Tonic dies for the perfume bottle and frame, and the tag
Pebeo silver gilding wax to highlight the embossing on the bottle - doesn't really show in the picture which is a shame.
Card stamp free gift with Creative Stamping magazine
Poppy Promarker to spot colour the hearts
Barn Door Distress ink used to brush the edges of the
Queen of Hearts cards from a mini card set free with a Christmas cracker

The ribbon was a last minute addition as I stabbed my finger with a poky tool when inserting the brad! So the ribbon was to cover the blood smudge, I also had to redo the tag as I'd bled over that too. Still all ok in the end.

I hope you like my card, please leave a comment if you've time, and please do come over and join us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month

No comments:

Post a Comment