Saturday 2 January 2021

Unicorn flight of fancy

Hi there,

We've a new challenge starting over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog today, which as usual lasts for about a month. I do hope that you'll join us.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the side bar on the blog.

This month I decided to go with some digital crafting using Joanna Sheen's Josephine Wall Project Book with CD Rom.




Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank with 1 inch cut off the front edge so that the ribbon is visible
Joanna Sheen's Josephine Wall CD, Daydream Believer project
Purple card stock
Lilac net ribbon

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. 



Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.


No comments:

Post a Comment