Saturday 3 July 2021

May your wishes come true

Hello there,

It's time for a new challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog which starts today. As usual it last for about a month so I do hope that you'll join us.

The theme as always is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the side bar on the blog. This month I've gone with a unicorn theme, I've only used this die once in the couple of years I've had it so thought it was about time I got it out again. I'm not sure who I'll give it to yet so I've kept the sentiment quite general.



Card recipe

7 x 7 white card blank
Hunkydory blue Adorable Scorable card
American Crafts backing paper
Joy Magic Unicorn die
John Next Door Stitch Dot square and circle dies
John Next Door Decorative Corner dies
John Next Door sentiment
Craft Artist Mica Magic white, blue and grey for highlight the die cut
Papermania blue ribbon

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. 


Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.


No comments:

Post a Comment