Wednesday 1 September 2021

Happy anniversary

Hello there,

Today's post is to let you know that we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog, the theme this month is Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkles! I've gone for all three with this card which I made for my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary. I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month.


Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Pink glitter card
White heart embossed card
Heart die from Tonic magazine issue 4
Sentiment stamp from John Next Door Summer Special magazine
Flower panel die from Die Cutting Essentials issue 73
Pink Craft Artist Mica Magic to dust the embossed card
Pearl butterflies

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them. 



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see you.





No comments:

Post a Comment