Friday 1 October 2021

Autumn blessings

Hello there,

Today's post is to let you know that we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog, the theme this month is Autumn and/or Halloween. I've chosen the Autumn theme, and will probably send the card to friends in the US for Thanksgiving. I made most of the card using a kit called Sweater Weather which came with issue 202 of Papercraft Essentials. I love Autumn and was really drawn to the colours and the images.

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes.



Card recipe

8 x 8 cream card blank
Gold mirri card for mats and the sentiments
Backing papers and images from Sweater Weather Papercraft Essentials issue 202
Sentiments from Die Cutting Essentials issue 81

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them and really do appreciate them



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.




No comments:

Post a Comment