Saturday 1 April 2023

Land of make believe

Hello there,

Welcome to another Challenge over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog, which as always starts the first Saturday of the month. As usual it lasts for about a month, and I do hope that you'll join us. This month I decided to have a play with CraftArtist, and chose the Fantasy Elves digikit to use. 

The theme of the Challenge, as always, is Fantasy, however as long as it's Fantasy pretty much anything goes. If you're not sure what we mean by that just check out the guidance in the Challenge Rules, and in the side bar on the Challenge blog. 



Card recipe

7 x 7 Kraft card blank
Red mirri card
CraftArtist, and the Fantasy Elves digikit
Press Cut plain and stitch dot square dies
Brown brads from my stash

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:


I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.




Please also join us over at the 
Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see you.

2 comments:

  1. very nice card
    thanks for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt creative crafters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fantasy elves card is wonderful, Claire. I'm intrigued to know what they are chatting about :)
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete