Monday 1 January 2024

Happy birthday Capricorn

Hello and Happy New Year, 

It's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge which, as always, starts on the 1st of the month, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month Clean and Simple, and I've made a birthday card for my husband whose birthday is in January.and is a Capricorn star sign.

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.    


Card recipe

7 x 7 white card blank
Grey card and Craft Artist Coconut White card
Sue Wilson Noble Pierced Squares die set and Happy Birthday sentiment die
Tattered Lace Capricorn die and sentiment

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.


Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.



4 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS, Claire - perfect for the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS love the Capricorn die.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete