Thursday 1 February 2024

A bouquet of hearts

Hello, 

It's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge which, as always, starts on the 1st of the month, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Love/Have a heart, and I've made a card for my husband. I'll either use it for Valentine's Day, or I might save it for our anniversary. It depends whether I have time to make another one to use for Valentine's Day! 😅

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.   


  

Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Red card, Black card, and white stamping card card
Maximum Crafts 8 x 8 Easy Frames die
Woodware Wild Hearts stamp set
Memento black ink
Spectrum Noir LG5 green and DR4 red pens

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.


 Please also join us over at the 
 we'd love to see your makes.



8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Claire,love the hearts image and the sentiment frame.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the stamped sentiments round the image.

    Thanks for another great DT card for Pearly Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card. So sweet! Love the words around the corners. Hope you have a lovely Valentines Day!

    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, you made Top3, checkout our winners page tab on our main blog page. https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for letting me know, I'm off to check it out now :-)

      Delete