Friday 1 March 2024

Happy birthday to a wine connoisseur

Hello, 

It's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge which, as always, starts on the 1st of the month, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Celebrate, so I made an 80th birthday card for one of our family. He seemed quite pleased with it. I used My Craft Studio software and images and backing paper from My Craft Studio's From a Man's Point of View: the Golden Years

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.  


 

Card recipe

8 x 8 gold card blank folded into a Z fold card
Brown card for the mats
Images, backing paper and Label mounts: From a Man's Point of View: the Golden Years
John Next Door sentiment stamp
Letters and Numbers stamps from my stash
Brown pearls from my stash

This is the card opened out, the Happy Birthday die  is one by Chloe (Chloescreativecards.co.uk)


 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:



 Please also join us over at the 
 we'd love to see your makes.



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochrome masculine card, the image is perfect and great p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Claire - that sentiment really made me smile!

    Thanks for another great DT card for the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, it's a John Next door one, he's done a few like that x

      Delete