Wednesday 1 May 2024

Walking the dog

Hello there,

As it's the first of the month it's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Cats or Dogs. I decided to make a birthday card, which will either go to a dog mad friend or niece. I used some dies I've had for a very long time, which is great, but I'm not sure of the exact provenance of some of them!

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.  


Card recipe

A5 white card blank 
White linen effect card
Gold pearlescent card for the mats and die cuts
Tattered Lace Lady and dog  die
John Next Door Flag die 
Flower dies from and old Create and Craft die set
Happy Birthday die possibly Sue Wilson
Butterfly die, ribbon and gold pearls from my stash

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:



I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.


 Please also join us over at the 
 we'd love to see your makes.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card and love all the die-cuts.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and simple card, and am a dog lover too, just ask my Yorkies ;-) Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Creative Crafters
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. So glad you joined The Creative Crafters. Arlene, D.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely clean and simple design using these fab die cuts. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete