Thursday 1 August 2024

Happy floral birthday

Hello there,

It's the first of the month again, so it's time for a new Pearly Sparkles challenge, over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Floral. I've made a birthday card, which which is for a friend of mine. As it was a big birthday I wanted to make it a bit special so I made an easel card and added some flowers. I also made a box for it as it had some dimension to it. I used similar products for the box, plus a Tattered Lace sentiment die.

I also made a similar card for another friend's big birthday, but in apricot, Happy 75th birthday

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.  





Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank and white card to create the easel card
White hammered card
Red card and green card
John Next Door Cosmo Trellis, Mandala Leaves, Flag die sets and sentiment stamp
Craft Artist red pearl drops
Kanban red flowers
Phill Martin Birthday Greetings stamp
Red pearls from my stash

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.

I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:



 Please also join us over at the 
 we'd love to see your makes.



2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and I'm sure your friend loved it.

    Thanks for another great DT card for Pearly Sparkles.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete