Hello and welcome,
These are my August Design Team cards for the A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge Blog #8 August. Challenges start on the 1st of the month and are always anything goes. You can find out more at A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Open Challenge Blog.
One of our sponsors this month is CraftsUprint and I've chosen the Garden cats mini kit. I've lots of friends, and family who are cat lovers, so this will be very handy. I've made one card with one of the cat layers and the other card is the background which I thought was very pretty too.
I also used 6x6 card blanks, and some gold mirri on the layered cat card.
I hope you like the cards I've made. If you've got time it would be great if you could leave me a comment to let me know what you think of it. I would really appreciate it.




No comments:
Post a Comment