Hello and welcome,
This is my DT card for the A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge Blog September. Challenges start on the 1st of the month and are always anything goes. You can find out more at A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Open Challenge Blog.
One of our sponsors this month is our own creative designer Anne Constantly-Carding. I've chosen Anne's Book Lovers kit which comes with 4 colour options, each with 4 different sentiments and images. As a retired Librarian I have many book loving friends!
I also used an A5 cream card blank; burgundy cardstock to match dome of the books; and Maximum Crafts A5 Easy Frame die.
I hope you like the cards I've made. If you've got time it would be great if you could leave me a comment to let me know what you think of it. I would really appreciate it.


No comments:
Post a Comment