Hello and welcome,
This is my DT card for the October Critter Crazy Challenge #115 over at the Critter Crazy Challenge. Challenges start on the 1st of the month and are anything goes. but you must include an animal of some sort as the main focus. This is in the broadest sense of the word and can be furry, feather or insect etc.
The main focus of my card is a CraftsUprint kit, Shadow Box Halloween kit cup1246025_2357.
I also used an 8x8 Kraft card blank; Copper mirri cardstock; and a sentiment from Polkadoodles Halloween Gnome digi set.
I hope you like the card I've made. If you've got time it would be great if you could leave me a comment to let me know what you think of it. I would really appreciate it.
Please also join us at the Critter Crazy Challenge this month. We'd love to see your Critter makes


No comments:
Post a Comment