Tuesday 1 February 2022

Howdy partner!

 Hello there,

Today I'd like to let you know that we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. The theme this month is Anything Goes, so feel free to let your creative juices flow. I made this card for my husband's birthday, he loves his country music and cowboy boots so I snapped up these dies when I saw them. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.


Card recipe

8 x 8 Kraft card blank
Cream card and sand coloured card for the mats
Blue and brown card for the hat, boots and sentiment
Silver mirri card for horseshoes and spur 
Sweet Dixie Cowboy Boots and Cowboy Hats dies
Unbranded sentiment die
Tonic embossing folder
Beige cord 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them and really do appreciate them. 


Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.



No comments:

Post a Comment