Saturday 1 January 2022

Blue is the colour ...

Hello there,

First of all I'd like to wish you a Happy New Year!

Now I'd like to let you know that we've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. The theme this month is Blues, and I've decided to go with blue flowers. This card is a variation on one I made at a Maximum Crafts online workshop, I hope you like it. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.


Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
Limetreee Crafts Indigo Blue card for the mats and sentiment 
Clarity Indian Summer Designer Paper
White mat
JustRite Black Eyed Susan stamps
Creative Expressions Canvas Collection - Large Hexagon die
Sentiment die from my stash
Spectrum Noir TriBlend Brush pens: True Blue Extend, Light Green Blend
Spectrum Noir Finesse Flagstone ink pad

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them and really do appreciate them



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.






No comments:

Post a Comment