Friday 1 July 2022

Fabulous at 50

Hello there,

We've a new challenge starting today over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. The theme this month is CAS - clean and simple, no embellishments, patterned paper etc. I made this card for a friend's big birthday, her name is Agnieska but is called Aga, and kept it very minimalist. 

I do hope you'll join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month and share your makes with us.


Card recipe

8 x 8 white card blank
White pearlescent, White embossed and Metallic silver card
Jamie Rodgers Canvas Collection Large Hexagon die
Tattered Lace numbers dies
Docrafts letter stamps
Sentiment die from my stash possibly Sue Wilson

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave me a comment if you've time, I love reading them and really do appreciate them



Please also join us over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog this month, we'd love to see your makes.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and love the embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete