Tuesday 7 June 2022

Dancing in the grass

Hello again,

I made a card for the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge blog for June using a Crafter's Companion fairy die and the card I made is Smile with the fairies which is a blue colour based card, but I decided to make a  smaller green version too. 


Card recipe

5 x 7 white card blank
Crafter's Companion Springtime Fairy die
White card for the die cutting
Clarity Indian Summer designer paper and Dark green mirror card for the mats
Green Craft Artist Mica Magic to highlight the embossing
Gems from my stash.
 

I hope you like the card I've made, please leave a comment to let me know what you think if you've got time. I do appreciate them and like to read them.

Please also join us over at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, we'd love to see what you make.


No comments:

Post a Comment