Hello and welcome,
This is my DT card for the Pearly Sparkles Challenge #122 August over at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is Summer Holidays, given the weather back in May and June it was like summer then. The main focus of my card is a CraftsUprint mini kit called Beachfront Vistas, which includes 6 different views, sentiments etc.
I also used a 7x7 white card blank; Blue and White Linen cardstock; Maximum Crafts 7x7 Easy Frame die set; a sentiment stamp from my stash
I hope you like the card I've made. If you've got time it would be great if you could leave me a comment to let me know what you think of it. I would really appreciate it.
I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Classic Design Challenge #07-2026 Jul/Aug
Crafter's Café #332
Crafts Galore Encore #150
Creative Crafters Challenge #102
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog #327
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #93
Crafts Galore Encore #150
Creative Crafters Challenge #102
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog #327
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #93

Nicely done, love the layout the image and the colors.Thanks for playing our challenge this month at Love to Craft Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/LTCC
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Leanne 😀
Delete