Friday 24 July 2015

65th birthday card for a female friend

Hello,
this is the birthday card I made for a close friend, it was a special birthday so I wanted to make a special card. I embossed some white card using the Tonic Annabel embossing folder and matted and layered it on to gold mirror card and then on to an 8 x 8 gold card blank. I cut the Tonic Happy Birthday Pansy Topper die set from beige card and inserted a topper into it, added a discrete 6 and 5 to mark the birthday and added it to the centre of the card. Then I punched a butterfly from the same card as the topper and also from some cream and beige patterned paper, layered them up, stuck them on the card and added a gold pearl. I cut Fanciful Flourishes from the cream and beige patterned paper, glued them to the card then added a white and gold organza bow to finish it off. The Tonic Topper and Die sets are really useful for creating cards, I've used them quite a bit already.

I'm pleased with the card and hope you like it too. Please leave a comment if you'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment